Dr. Vassiliki Laina completed her undergraduate and postgraduate training in the UK.
Upon completion of her postgraduate exams in plastic surgery, Dr Laina worked for 18 months as the Congenital Hand Fellow in Birmingham Childrens Hospital, one of the largest pediatric units in the UK.
She was then selected for the prestigious Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship at The London Clinic, Harley Street, London, where she worked in the private sector and acquired unique exposure to modern aesthetic surgery techniques.
- European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Board Exams
- Plastic surgery training (Bristol, London, Birmingham, Plymouth, Norwich)
- MRCS (Royal College of Surgeons, UK)
- Basic Surgical Rotation / training in general surgery (Bristol)
- Medical degree (MB ChB, Honours) University of Bristol
- European Baccalaureate - European School of Brussels I, Uccle